A well-prepared set of management accounts cover a diverse range of business insights. Insights that can help owners and directors make well-informed and better business decisions.
From financial forecasting and cashflow management, to assessing key performance indicators and risk management, management accounts prepared by Consilium Chartered Accountants can be the catalyst for business expansion and development.
Learn more about Consilium’s management accounts preparation service below or contact our lead Partner, Derek Shaw to arrange an in-person or virtual meeting.
Management accounts and data to boost your business
Monthly or quarterly management accounts are a source of valuable intelligence and market insight for our clients. Consilium put up-to-date financial data, transaction information and financial forecasting at your fingertips.
Tailored to your individual needs and the dynamics of your sector, management accounts can provide:
- An overview of business performance: cash flow, accounting transactions, actual versus budgeted performance
- Financial and cashflow projections
- Actual versus budgeted performance measures
- Assessment of current position regarding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitoring of other business performance indicators – e.g. sales performance, business unit data, production inventory.
Consilium Chartered Accountants – your business partner
This insight only comes from Consilium’s dedication to knowing your business. We are not just here to handle the preparation of management accounts – we are your business partner.
To arrange an informal discussion about how Consilium Chartered Accountants can boost your business, contact lead Partner Derek Shaw.