Consilium clients know where they want to take their businesses. They rely on our expertise, wise counsel and specialist knowledge to help them get there.
Since 2013, Consilium Chartered Accountants have been business strategy consultants and advisors to a diverse portfolio of Scottish and UK SMEs. We have helped hundreds of businesses at all stages of the business life cycle; from launching new products to preparing for expansion or corporate restructuring.
Consilium’s business planning services help clients demonstrate the viability of their strategies to stakeholders, funders and partners, and then deliver on them. While we tailor our business planning services, they typically include:
- An in-depth assessment of your business, marketplace, competitors and opportunities
- Assessment of business growth opportunities and the financial resources needed to achieve them
- Financial modelling, projections and forecasting of strategy options
- Advice on developing your business plan
- Support to put your business planning into action.
Business planning services for SMEs
We are an entrepreneurial accountancy firm calling on both personal experience and decades of business planning and advisory services. Our strength comes from a deep understanding and knowledge of each client’s business, ensuring every recommendation is customised to their business.