SMEs business owners are often not fully aware of the business development grants available to them, simply because they do not know the right places to look or the right questions to ask. Consilium Chartered Accountants provide grants advisory services to Scottish businesses, helping business owners access the right grant funding advice.
Grants advisory services
At Consilium, our clients expect us to have a good knowledge of the funding opportunities available to them. Whether they are looking at Research and Development Grants for innovative new products, or simply business expansion support, our Corporate Finance team can help them secure a wide range of business development grants.
Broadly our grants consultancy service covers 4 key areas:
- Identifying appropriate sources of grant funding for your business or sector
- Developing your funding proposal
- Building financial models and forecasts in support of your application
- Supporting you through the grant application, award and monitoring stages.
Consilium Chartered Accountants regularly support clients in accessing business grants, primarily from Scottish Enterprise. Since 2013, Consilium has helped secure over £7m of grant funding for our clients.
Talk to our lead Partner, Linzi Wilson about how Consilium can provide grant funding advice and support your business development.
How to access grants in Scotland
Consilium provide grant application assistance to a wide range of businesses in various sectors from hospitality to precision engineering. Calling upon decades of expertise, our Corporate Finance team works with clients from end to end on their grant applications.
We tailor our services to the specific needs of each client seeking funding. However, Consilium’s grant funding advice typically involves:
- Working with each client to develop an investment plan for funding
- Determining suitable grant funding sources
- Assessing the likelihood of securing a grant from each source
- Ensuring clients have a clear understanding of the conditions attached to each type of grant
- Managing the application process on the client’s behalf.
Grant funding is not just for start-ups
We often find that business owners believe grants are primarily focused on start-ups and early-stage businesses. In reality, grant funding is available across the full business life cycle.
Consilium Chartered Accounts have the expertise and knowledge to access, and importantly secure, grants to support almost every stage of business expansion and development. Irrespective of the size or stage of your business, Consilium are hugely experienced in providing grant application assistance to SMEs.
Contact our lead Partner, Linzi Wilson for an informal discussion about grant funding and grants advisory services for your business.