Payroll processing is a technical area and one in which few business owners, or their finance teams, have the expertise or time to deal with properly. Add in the risk of HMRC penalties and damaged employee relations due to payroll errors, it is no surprise many clients outsource their UK payroll services to Consilium Chartered Accountants.
Businesses owners and entrepreneurs rely on Consilium to process payroll on time and accurately, so that they can focus on doing what they are good at; building their businesses. They also enjoy a host of additional benefits including lower costs, reduced carbon footprint and faster delivery of pay information.
Learn more about managed Payroll services from Consilium Chartered Accountants below or contact our Head of Payroll, John McSheffrey to arrange a virtual or in-person meeting.
The benefits of outsourced payroll services to employers
As an entrepreneurial business, Consilium understand the need for a flexible and personal approach to payroll services. That is why our team are dedicated to ensuring your staff get paid on time, accurately and with the minimum of hassle.
Backed up by over 50 years’ experience as a UK payroll services provider, Consilium work with businesses and SMEs of all types and sizes. Our outsourced payroll services offer a host of benefits to businesses, including:
- Electronic payslips reduce costs by saving on postage, printing and processing costs
- Quick and easy to setup with no software to install
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Employees can access their payslips anytime from anywhere with internet access
- Increased pay data security that complies to industry standard SSL encryption and UK data protection rules.
The benefits of managed payroll services to employees
Using a payroll services provider like Consilium provides employees with important enhancements and benefits as well. Specifically, a managed payroll service offers employees:
- 24/7 access to current and historic pay details and payslips in one place
- Faster delivery of pay information
- The option to print and reprint payslips as required
- A greener way to receive their pay details and contribute to company environmental policies
- Smartphone and mobile device options for payslips available
- Salary and PAYE payments.
Whilst we are not a BACS bureau, Consilium are able to facilitate the payment of both wages and PAYE for your business. We can either upload a payment file via your online banking for you to approve or if you provide us with the authority, we can also approve the payment on your behalf.
Pensions Automatic Enrolment
Auto enrolment places duties on employers to automatically enrol workers into a work-based pension scheme. Employers are required to automatically enrol all eligible jobholders into a qualifying pension scheme and pay pension contributions on their behalf.
As part of Consilium’s payroll service we will work with you to ensure your business remains compliant in this highly regulated and technical area.
To discuss your Payroll requirements or Pension auto enrolment please contact our Head of Payroll, John McSheffrey to arrange a virtual or in-person meeting.