Payroll processing is a technical area and one with which few business owners, or their finance teams, have the expertise or time to deal with it properly. Add in the risk of HMRC penalties and damaged employee relations due to payroll errors, it is no surprise many clients outsource their UK payroll services to Consilium Chartered Accountants.
Business owners and entrepreneurs rely on Consilium to process payroll on time and accurately so that they can focus on doing what they are good at; building their businesses. They also enjoy a host of additional benefits including lower costs, reduced carbon footprint and faster delivery of pay information.
Learn more about managed Payroll services from Consilium Chartered Accountants below or contact our Head of Payroll, John McSheffrey to arrange a virtual or in-person meeting.
The benefits of outsourced payroll services to employers
As an entrepreneurial business, Consilium understands the need for a flexible and personal approach to payroll services. That is why our team are dedicated to ensuring your staff get paid on time, accurately and with the minimum of hassle.
Backed up by over 50 years of experience as a UK payroll services provider, Consilium works with businesses and SMEs of all types and sizes. Our outsourced payroll services offer a host of benefits to businesses, including:
- Electronic payslips reduce costs by saving on postage, printing and processing costs
- Quick and easy to set up with no software to install
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Employees can access their payslips anytime from anywhere with internet access
- Increased pay data security that complies with industry-standard SSL encryption and UK data protection rules.
Recent changes such as the mandate to payroll employer provided benefits have further complicated an already complex and time-consuming process. As HMRC continues the push towards fully digital payroll processing, the role of payroll outsourcing is only going to increase.
The benefits of managed payroll services to employees
Using a payroll services provider like Consilium also provides employees with important enhancements and benefits. Specifically, a managed payroll service offers employees:
- 24/7 access to current and historic pay details and payslips in one place
- Faster delivery of pay information
- The option to print and reprint payslips as required
- A greener way to receive their pay details and contribute to company environmental policies
- Smartphone and mobile device options for payslips are available
- Salary and PAYE payments.
Whilst we are not a BACS bureau, Consilium can facilitate the payment of both wages and PAYE for your business. We can either upload a payment file via your online banking for you to approve or if you provide us with the authority, we can also approve the payment on your behalf.
Pensions Automatic Enrolment
Auto-enrolment places duties on employers to automatically enrol workers into a work-based pension scheme. Employers are required to automatically enrol all eligible jobholders into a qualifying pension scheme and pay pension contributions on their behalf.
As part of Consilium’s payroll service, we will work with you to ensure your business remains compliant in this highly regulated and technical area.
To discuss your Payroll requirements or Pension auto enrolment please contact our Head of Payroll, John McSheffrey to arrange a virtual or in-person meeting.