Creating the right tax structure for your business is essential when operating internationally or when you plan to live outside the UK. Consilium’s team of tax advisers provide tax planning services for Scottish and UK-based businesses, ensuring they remain compliant at home and abroad.
UK international tax planning and advice
Whether you are looking to set up overseas, need help with cross-border transactions or are planning to expand your business globally, Consilium Chartered Accountants are trusted advisers to SMEs and business owners on critical international tax issues.
We help clients achieve their business objectives and minimise their exposure to tax at home and in overseas tax jurisdictions.
Consilium’s range of international tax services includes:
- Advising on the set up of overseas entities and subsidiaries
- International tax advice for businesses expanding into global markets
- Building tax-efficient ownership structures for international businesses
- Cross-border tax planning
- Personal international tax planning for individuals working or living outside the UK
- Help to claim international tax reliefs – both personal and corporate
Contact our Tax Partner, Craig Coyle to learn more about Consilium’s International tax services and arrange a virtual or in-person meeting.
International tax expertise and insight
As members of Kreston Global, Consilium Chartered Accountants can advise on tax issues in overseas jurisdictions and cross-border transactions in over 100 countries. Kreston is a leading international network of 200 accountancy firms, offering our clients global reach through their local UK accountancy firm.
Consilium also provide a full range of specialist tax and business advisory services in the UK, including:
- Tax compliance services
- Tax planning and advice
- Tax clearances and restructuring
- HMRC investigations
Follow Consilium Chartered Accountants for updates and news on LinkedIn and Twitter.