Careers at Consilium
Consilium Chartered Accountants offer talented individuals careers that fulfil their potential in a supportive, collaborative and inclusive environment. Our company values are embedded in our approach to working: we treat each other well; we respect, trust and support each other in the work we do; we encourage, we challenge, and we teach.
Perhaps most importantly, we celebrate our successes together. At Consilium, we do all of this with honesty and integrity, so that we can collectively fulfil our potential and succeed together.
We do not stick to one career path for all; we offer multiple routes into the accountancy profession meaning you can find one that suits you best. Take a look at our career pathways to learn more about joining the Consilium team as a Graduate, Experienced hire, intern or school leaver.
Study for professional accountancy qualifications with Consilium
As a highly regarded independent accountancy training practice, Consilium’s students can study for a range of professional qualifications with:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or
- The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Institute of Tax (CIOT)
Colleagues are assured of a supportive environment that combines academic studies with real-life, hands-on experience helping our clients build their businesses. The diverse nature of our client portfolio means students gain valuable experience across the key areas of audit, accounting, corporate and personal tax.
At Consilium we encourage our accountancy students to take ownership of their work, enabling them to flourish in a flexible, supportive structure.
Learn more about accountancy careers, Graduate accounting and trainee accounting opportunities at Consilium.
Employee benefits tailored to your lifestyle
Our team are our most valuable resource, so we look after each other. Consilium offers a range of employee benefits that can be tailored to your needs and lifestyle. These include:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous annual leave allocation
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous Death-in-Service cover
- Flexible working options including work from home and hybrid working
- Professional fees paid, and
- 35-hour working week for full-time team members.
Review our Current vacancies, read more about our Graduate recruitment, opportunities for School leavers and summer accountancy internships.